Monday, January 30, 2012

Companions

We're going to go on adventures through time and space together. Well, I guess, technically we're always moving through time and space but yes there will probably be some adventures. 

I'm getting a few visitors soon and we're going to have a jolly time. Which is positively lovely because I've very lonely and very bored as of late. A combination which usually leads to people making very awful decisions.

Just thought I should let you all know in case any sort of tomfoolery erupts from the meeting of such cosmic giants. Perhaps I'm getting a little too sarcastic? Ah well it's best I stop now before even more of the wine begins talking even more. I'm not a stereo you know? If I was one I'd be a record player because they are classy as fuck.

Carry on

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment