Sunday, September 11, 2011

All that Glitters Is Goooold

Hmm... not much to report in the past few days. Mostly just relaxing. Writing down my thoughts. Reading. Having book fights with Melissa.

By the way those are fun but not very safe. Just in case any of you children wanted to have one.

Anyways, Melissa's been hanging around more, because, and I quote, "You turn into a sad panda when no one is around. All you do is curl up and eat."

Okay so that is pretty true actually. I have been feeling a bit lonely since Jessie left. Melissa's been nice enough to fill the gap though. She even brings me food sometimes.

Also she likes old movies. Which I thoroughly enjoy. I've also been weaning her into horror movies as of late. Though, there is enough horror in her life. She seems to enjoy the horribly made ones. I can't argue I don't enjoy watching them and adding commentary on every terribly put together scene that comes up.

Melissa's been acting a little strange as of late... a little less spunky. I'm not sure why. I haven't asked yet. But I think, perhaps, its her condition improving some. The school year as also started up a new semester. 

Poor girl, she works so hard, and all so that we're proud of her. Well I certainly am.

Anyways, right now I'm just relaxing and waiting. Pretty content with things.

As always, Carry on.

XOXO

1 comment: